Due to the rapid growth of our business we are expanding our team. That’s why we would like to get into contact with an all-round:
Are you that talented industrial designer who is looking for a job within a design agency because you want to work at challenging, diverse projects? Your new, enthusiastic colleagues can’t wait to meet you and talk about their shared passion for product design and innovation.
Who we are:
npk design is a product design agency based in a monumental building in Leiden, The Netherlands. We are a multidisciplinary team of 25 colleagues, both product designers and design engineers.
We have our own professional workshop just around the corner of our office, we use the latest prototyping techniques, and like to test our models ourselves. The atmosphere is informal, there is always good coffee, and we organise activities outside working hours on a regular basis.
What qualifications do we ask:
- Product or Industrial design education (Masters degree).
- Relevant work experience (work experience in a design agency is an advantage).
- All-round design skills: excellent in concept generation, (hand and digital) sketching and creating digital visualisations. You have a feeling for use of color and materials (CMF).
- Expert knowledge of 3D CAD (SolidWorks) and Surface modeling to build and shape your ideas. You have experience with renderings in Keyshot, and preferably also with Blender.
- Good storytelling techniques and making/giving presentations (both internally and externally).
- Knowledge of the latest developments in the field of design and more specific in the field of sustainability and circularity.
- Fluent in Dutch, both in understanding and conversation.
Who are you (Competences):
- Communicative: you can communicate conceptual ideas effectively (both verbally and visually) to clients and within the team.
- Stress resistant: you keep an overview, you monitor deadlines and you communicate with all parties involved in the various design projects you work on.
- Result-oriented and motivated to come up with innovative solutions.
What do we offer:
- A good salary based on the BNO guidelines.
- 25 holidays yearly when working full-time (40 hours).
- Travel allowance and a pension scheme.
- Attractive challenges and opportunities for development and training.
Are you the designer who contributes to the success of our agency? Please send us your motivation, CV and a concise portfolio with which you can fully convince us of your talents, experience and skills. E-mailadress: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at: +31 715141341.